Coors Cup/Bass Shield cancelled for 2020

Unfortunately, due to the current Covid-19 restrictions on the numbers able to compete in competitions, the Coors/Bass tournament is not viable this year, so we have reluctantly taken the decision to cancel the 2020 event. Entries for 2020 will be carried forward to 2021, unless teams opt to have their entry fee refunded.