Lawn Opening

Unfortunately we have had to postpone next week’s (3rd June) BYO until later in June.

1. The lawn has been reseeded in parts and will not be ready to walk on, and

2. in the light on social mixing, table service, no buffets etc. it has been decided best not to have BYO just yet (especially as there is now surge testing in the area).

If all goes well with the Govt. road map (and the grass seed!) we should be on course to get going in around a month. I will keep you posted.

So take care everyone and stay vigilant